How to delete 1960bet account
A lot of players of the bookmaker's office "1960bet" are wondering whether it is possible to delete their game account. The question is relevant because in the settings of the personal office of the user of the BC there is not a single hint at the function of deletion.
To find out how to delete a 1960bet account, carefully study the instructions below. The information will help people suffering from addiction to cheating, as well as those who want to leave the office, maximizing the safety of their data.
How to delete an account
The 1960bet bookmaker's office does not provide the option to delete the account directly, as well as the option to erase the history of transactions and betting. However, it is possible to wait until it is automatically blocked when the player is inactive. It is necessary just not to enter the personal account for more than three months. Access to the player's profile will now be impossible.
Keep in mind that your betting history and all the data will forever remain with the bookmaker in an electronic database, just no one will have access to them except the administration of the BK.
You can prohibit access to your profile for yourself and other people by following these steps.
Changing the password
To change your password for the inability to enter:
- go to the "Personal data" item of the player's personal account;
- Click on the pencil icon next to "Your password";
- enter your old password in the first field;
- create a text file and enter there a random combination of letters and numbers;
- copy the combination into the last two fields, and click save;
- pass the robot protection by choosing the necessary pictures;
- exit the current session;
- delete the text file you created earlier.
- Interference with password recovery
To prevent the code from being recovered in the future:
- Delete the email linked to the account;
- destroy the SIM card, on which the profile is registered;
- wipe your account number (nine digits) from your PC, phone or throw it away.
- Now attackers won't get to the account, and you'll have a hard time getting it back.
How to restore your account
If you've abandoned sports betting and haven't logged into the site for 90 days, your account will have to be restored by contacting one of the betting site's consultants. This can be done by calling the hotline number, sending an email or contacting a specialist via online text chat.
You will be asked to send a letter to the bookmaker's security e-mail. In the letter, you will need to specify the data from your account and attach photos or passport scans.